Thursday, September 1, 2011

Greeting Cards

Another project I worked on recently was designing greeting cards.

I'll admit it - I took some of the wording for these from cards I saw in Hallmark, but the designs are all mine! I designed and printed these greeting cards for a client who was looking for a year's supply of birthday cards, anniversary cards and Hanukkah cards to send out to her family members. It sure beats thirty separate trips to the store to purchase them!

The card designs were created for a variety of people - sons, grandsons, daughters, granddaughters, etc. - of all different ages. I made three Hanukkah designs (a menorah design, and two star of David designs), four birthday designs (a design for a woman, a man, a girl, and a boy), and two different anniversary designs - a bouquet of flowers, and a glass of wine. Within each design, I printed several out in different colors, with different text depending on who the card was intended for. It was a lot of work, but the end results were amazing!









No comments:

Post a Comment