Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Sample Spotlight: "Black Gold"

Can you believe it's almost 2013?? A big THANK YOU to all who've been regularly visiting my blog - making 2012 an amazing year!

I loved the metallic "antique gold" color of this petal-fold envelope so much that I left it as is - without adding any embellishments like ribbons or scrapbook paper.


"Black Gold" Invitation Duo (invite & reply card)




The gold reply envelope matches the petal fold envelope, and both the invitation and reply card are mounted on metallic onyx black cardstock for extra sparkle.



 The amount of shine on the metallic envelopes and papers depends on the angle to the nearest light source. In the photo below, you can really see how sparkly the materials can look - making this stationery set perfect for winter weddings and holiday parties (especially New Year's Eve)!




The invitation and reply card are printed with simple black and gold lettering and one of my favorite patterns on a classic white cardstock background.



If the pattern looks familiar to you, it may be because you've seen it on one of my first Fancy/Funky Friday posts, which I posted more than a year ago! I used this pattern on the invitations I created for my own rehearsal dinner, way back in July 2011.



Next week's Sunday Sample Spotlight: "Through the Glass" - another one of my absolute favorites!


Click here to view all Sunday Sample Spotlight posts.

"Like" Invites by Andrea on Facebook!
Follow Invites by Andrea on Twitter!


-

Shameless Plug Time: Love this invitation (or others featured on this blog)? Want something similar (or something completely custom) designed for your event? Visit Invites by Andrea to view more samples, download a catalogue pdf, or fill out a design request form. Or shoot me an email to ask me your questions or learn more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment