Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10% Discount for all Custom Stationery Orders!

Most of the stationery examples I post on this blog are catalogue designs - stationery that has been (or could be) slightly altered (through text, font, or colors, but little else) from one of my stock designs for a client. But catalogue designs are not all that I do!

I also offer completely custom designs, and though I have to charge a bit more for the design fee on these projects (since it takes me longer to complete the initial proofs), I also offer a special discount for all clients who order custom work. For the entire year of 2012, I will give you a 10% discount on the total cost of your entire custom project - not just off the cost of the design fee! With this discount, a $100 custom designed invitation would only cost $90, and you'd also receive 10% off the total cost of printing, production, materials, and assembly!

Visit Invites by Andrea to view stationery samples, download a catalogue pdf, or fill out a design request form. Or shoot me an email to ask me your questions or learn more information! :)


You can also:
"Like" Invites by Andrea on Facebook
Check out my storefront on Wedding Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment