Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Scrapbook Paper

I have so many patterns I've designed and so many photos I've taken on my travels that I love that lately I've been playing around with the idea of creating some designs for 12" x 12" scrapbook paper. (Of course, I don't have a printer large enough to print anything at that size yet, but the patterns could be easily adapted down to a smaller 8.5" x 11" size, too.)

And so, in honor of Valentine's Day today, I thought I'd share a few examples of the color combinations and patterns I've been using to create a Scrapbook Paper Valentine Collection. All of these papers are solid colors (either two or three colors), and feature one of the patterns I've created. Any of these designs could be altered to any color combinations you might want!




Recognize some of those patterns? I've featured a few of them as Fancy/Funky Friday posts already, so they might seem familiar. :)

If you see a design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!

Happy Valentine's Day!




Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper, or have stationery designed from the patterns and color combinations featured here? I also incorporate pattern in some of my watercolor paintings. Check out Invites by Andrea to browse sample stationery or drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment