Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Save-the-Dates

Anytime a client wants to use a photograph in their stationery designs, the design would have to count as a "custom" design rather than a "catalogue" one, which is why I don't have any examples of photographs in my catalogue. But I do have some samples of photographic stationery, and I wanted to take the opportunity now to show a few of them off.

All three of these designs are "fake" save-the-dates I made after my wedding, just for photographic stationery examples. The photographs were all taken by Amber Hunt Photography at our engagement photo shoot.





-

Shameless Plug Time: Love these save-the-dates (or other stationery featured on this blog)? Want something similar (or something completely custom) designed for your event? Visit Invites by Andrea to view more samples, download a catalogue pdf, or fill out a design request form. Or shoot me an email to ask me your questions or learn more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment