Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Snow Scrapbook Paper

A few weeks ago I showed you some Valentine's Day scrapbook paper I'd created - all solid color papers featuring one of the patterns I'd designed - but some of my favorite scrapbook pages I've ever used were simple photographs, such as the sample "Dilly Dilly," which I featured as a Sunday Sample Spotlight back in January.



With this in mind, I dug through my own collection of photographs and found some great images to make my own photographic scrapbook paper. And today, as we finally start to welcome the coming spring, I present to you a few winter photographs I've adapted to scrapbook paper designs, each measuring 12" x 12".




These photos were all taken in Michigan. Some were from this most recent winter, while others are from as long ago as 2007 and 2008. A few of those older photographs I even turned into watercolor paintings during the first watercolor class I took at EMU back in 2008.

"Winter Backyard" - 2008 (22" x 30")

"Winter Bench" - 2008 (22" x 30")

"Winter Berries" - 2008 (15" x 22")

If you see a scrapbook design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!



Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper or a watercolor painting? Drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know! And don't forget to check out my other watercolor paintings, or browse my Invites by Andrea website to see sample stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment