Tuesday, April 3, 2012

European Churches Scrapbook Paper

Remember when about a month ago I showed you some snowy scrapbook papers I created from photographs I'd taken of winter weather? Well, today I'm going to continue with that photographic scrapbook paper trend with this collection. These photographs are all of European churches, cathedrals, monasteries, cloisters, or gardens, and feature the great combination of historic architecture and nature that our European ancestors mastered. Each design is fitted for the typical 12" x 12" size, but could theoretically be adapted to a smaller size as well.

In case you're interested, I've included a list of locations where each photo was taken after each set of six scrapbook paper designs.


Clockwise from top left: 1) Dubrovnik, Croatia; 2) a small chapel next to the hot springs/volcano on the Greek island of Santorini [Thira]; 3) inside a clifftop monastery in Meteora, Greece; 4) the flying buttresses of the Notre Dame in Paris, France; 5) Eze, France; and 6) the Duomo in Florence, Italy.


Clockwise from top left: 1) Along an ancient road in Rome, Italy; 2) the stained glass windows inside the St. Chappelle in Paris, France; 3) Along an ancient road in Rome, Italy; 4) a church in the town of Oia on the Greek island of Santorini [Thira]; 5) a close-up of the architecture of a church facade in Siena, Italy; and 6) outside view of a clifftop monastery in Meteora, Greece.

If you see a scrapbook design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!



Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper? Drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know! And don't forget to check out my watercolor paintings or browse my Invites by Andrea website to see sample stationery.



No comments:

Post a Comment