Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sky Scrapbook Paper

Last week I showed you some scrapbook papers I created from photographs I'd taken of European churches. Today's scrapbook paper collection is similar, but focuses on images I've captured of the sky. As with before, each design is fitted for the typical 12" x 12" size, but could theoretically be adapted to a smaller size as well.

In case you're interested, I've included a list of locations where each photo was taken after each set of four scrapbook paper designs. 


Clockwise from top left: 1) a sunrise in Barcelona, Spain; 2) clouds over the Greek countryside; 3) the sun setting over the Arno river in Florence, Italy; and 4) a late afternoon sun over the Mediterranean (just off the coast of southern France).


Clockwise from top left: 1) somewhere in Greece; 2) sunset on the Greek island of Santorini; 3) clouds I saw en route from Florence to Siena, Italy; and 4) a sunset in the small Greek village outside Delphi.

I tried to find a variety of images in my catalogue of photographs to show the diversity of the sky, which is why this collection includes sunrises, sunsets, clouds, and clear skies.

If you see a scrapbook design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!



Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper? Drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know! And don't forget to check out my watercolor paintings or browse my Invites by Andrea website to see sample stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment