Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beach Scrapbook Collection

In honor of June, today I want to show you a new collection of scrapbook paper designs I've created. All of the papers are solid colors (either two or three colors), and feature one of the patterns I've designed.

They're shown here as 12" x 12" scrapbook paper squares, but could be adapted down to a different size, as well. Though I only used beach-themed colors for this collection, the colors could also be changed to whatever other combinations you may want!







For the colors, I focused on the blues and greens of oceans, lakes, and skies, as well as the neutral pale yellows, peaches, and tans of sand, and the bright yellow and oranges of sunsets over the water.

If you see a design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!


-

Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper, or have stationery designed from the patterns and color combinations featured here? I also incorporate pattern in some of my watercolor paintings. Check out Invites by Andrea to browse sample stationery
or drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment