Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Greece Collection Scrapbook Paper

Summer is finally upon us! Last summer, I visited Athens, Greece, along with the island of Mykonos and Santorini, while on my honeymoon. In 2008, I also visited Athens, as well as Thessaloniki, Delphi, Meteora, Napflion, Olympia, and the island of Crete, as part of a Mediterranean study abroad trip.

Since I won't be traveling overseas this year, I have contented myself with creating 12" x 12" designs for photographic scrapbook paper. All of these photographs were taken on one of my two Greek vacations, and would make great backgrounds for travelers looking to make a scrapbook of their adventures. :)



Clockwise from top left: 1) olive branches outside Olympia; 2) the sun setting over Athens; 3) the Greek countryside; 4) a floral building on the island of Santorini [Thira]; 5) the clifftop caves and beach of Matala, on the island of Crete; and 6) the whitewashed buildings of Santorini


Clockwise from top left: 1) a coastal view of the island of Mykonos; 2) an Athenian temple near the agora; 3) dusk at Mykonos' Ornos beach; 4) the clifftop city of Oia on the island of Santorini (as seen from across the caldera in Fira); 5) a street olive market in Thessaloniki; and 6) the sun setting in Mykonos' Little Venice


Clockwise from top left: 1) Santorini flowers at sunset; 2) the ancient temple of the oracle at Delphi; 3) part of the Athenian acropolis at night; 4) a baby Mykonos goat basking in the sunshine; 5) the Little Venice strip of Mykonos island; and 6) a view of Athens from a nearby hill


If you see a scrapbook design you like, or want to see some more examples of the scrapbook paper I've been creating, shoot me an email and I can send you some more pictures. I'm also planning to post more designs on this blog as I make them, so be sure to keep checking back!



Shameless plug time: Want to purchase some scrapbook paper? Drop me a line at andrea@invitesbyandrea.com to let me know! And don't forget to check out my watercolor paintings or browse my Invites by Andrea website to see sample stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment